Fun fact: I ran an Insta poll asking people whether they’d rather have flowers or sweets on St. Valentine’s day, and it was a pretty close call; almost 70 people voted and it was a 50/50 split!
The good news is, I’m running a giveaway for a lucky winner to get a 2-in-1 prize. Flowers AND sweets? That’s right 😍
@GlasgowFoodelicious is getting romantic and partnering with @CocoCakealicious to giveaway a free 7 couture cupcake bouquet 💐 Check it out, these lovely edible flowers are as realistic as they are delicious. Stunning!
I’m sure you’ll agree that, whether this was for your other half, your best pal, your maw, or even your-sweet-tooth-self, it is the ultimate treat for Valentine’s Day!
You gotta be in it to win it: Head over to my post on Instagram here, and all you have to do is: follow @GlasgowFoodelicious and @CocoCakealicious + like the post + tag a friend. For a BONUS entry, share the post in your story, and tag both our accounts so that we can see it.
The competition runs from the January 24th to February 5th, perfect timing for Valentine’s (not that it matters though, I know I’d eat these flower treats by myself anytime, you know what I’m sayin?)
The winner will be chosen at random and announced shortly after close.
Good luck! 😃
Here’s the full terms and conditions, if you have any question just feel free to contact me (Cat).
- Participants must be aged 18+ and residents in Glasgow / surrounding areas (prize to be collected from Glasgow city centre)
- Contest runs from time of post and closes on Wednesday 5th of February at 11:59 pm GMT.
- Glasgow Foodelicious reserves the right to stop the contest or change the Terms at any time.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Winner will be chosen at random, verified to have followed the rules of the competition, and notified via DM & Insta story within 24h – 48h after close.
- The winner must get in touch with @CocoCakealicious to claim the prize. @CocoCakealicious will require the prize to be collected by February the 16th, and give 24 hours notice prior to collection. Glasgow Foodelicious will not be responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- The contest is hosted by Glasgow Foodelicious and it is not associated with, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.