Glad you’re here! We love exploring places, trying new food and sharing our experience. Whether you have a business or food products you’d like to promote, or get reviews for, we very much welcome invitations and opportunities to collaborate.
As a form of disclosure, I simply add “#invited” or “#gifted” to posts related to meals, products, event invitations or something else that I did not pay for.
I am a high-spirited blogger, and I always share my honest opinion (if, for any reason, I did not have a good experience, I refrain from sharing it publicly, as it’s not in my interest to harm anyone).
Thinking of collaborating with Glasgow Foodelicious?
Here’s 5 reasons why you should 😄
- Glasgow Foodelicious is dedicated to the local food scene in Glasgow, so any restaurant in the city collaborating with me can be guaranteed to reach a relevant audience
- My Instagram follower base is real and highly engaged. Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for influencers to buy fake followers to boost their profile, that’s why there’s many accounts with many thousands of followers. I don’t buy followers; those who follow my account are real people who engage with my content. My average engagement rate is around 7% (you can check it here), which is considered a very high engagement rate for Instagram.
- I can help to boost your presence and reputation online. Beyond Instagram, I like sharing my experiences on my blog, reviewing places on Google (Local Guide – current Level 7) Facebook and TripAdvisor (Restaurant Expert – current Level 7)
- I usually put a little spend behind my posts on Instagram, at no cost to you. This means you can benefit from reaching a wider audience that is relevant to your business.
- I have professional experience in Content Marketing (check my LinkedIn profile), so you can be sure to be collaborating with someone who knows best practice when it comes to effective communication, posting on social media and maximising reach.